- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Programs and staff are subject to change without notice.
- All campers must sign an accident waiver and release of liability on arrival at camp.
- All prices of taxable items include sales tax reimbursement computed to the nearest mill.
- 50% deposits are not refundable, and the balance of your payment is due NO LATER THAN JUNE 20.
- Meal plan payments and balances of camper fees are non-refundable after June 20.
- We cannot give out names from the Lark waiting list.
- You cannot sell the deposit to any other camper.
- Your deposit cannot be applied to make up the balance on another deposit for a friend or family member.
- Deposits cannot carry over to the following year. We will have already paid your deposit money to cover the rental of the Woodlands, and catering costs – the money is no longer available to us to carry over.
Payments may be made by credit card, PayPal, or by a personal check mailed to Lark Camp Registration, PO Box 1724, Mendocino, CA 95460. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Parking, Parking Passes, and Carpooling
If you’re not camping in your vehicle, it must go to long-term parking in Camp Three.
The pre-purchase parking fee per vehicle is $65, or $85 per vehicle if purchased at camp (cash only). If you pre-purchase a parking pass and then do not bring a vehicle, contact us after camp for a refund.
Carpooling is highly encouraged to keep cars at camp to a minimum.
- No white gas or propane stoves or lanterns are allowed.
- No cooking is allowed in cabins.
- Break the fire rules – pay a $250 fine…and out you go!
Vehicle and Trailer Camping
Each camp has limited, designated space for camping vehicles. You must camp in your vehicle: tents attached to vehicles are not allowed. If there’s no space for your camping vehicle in the requested camp, you’ll be assigned to one of the other two camps. Due to limited space, vehicles with more than one person may be given higher priority.
All trailers must be pre-approved. If your vehicle is over 20 feet long, please email us for space availability and surcharge rates: firstname.lastname@example.org. No hookups are available and tow vehicles cannot be parked with your trailer. A vehicle with trailer is considered multiple vehicles and will require more than one parking pass.
MEDICAL AIR EVACUATION
INFO ABOUT CAMP ONE, TENT AREA A (THE MEADOW)
Only tents with lightweight frames are allowed in this area. No vehicle camping is allowed. The Meadow (Tent Area A) is the designated emergency helicopter landing area for the Mendocino Woodlands.
In the unlikely event of a medical air evacuation, the Meadow will have to be cleared. All available campers must pull all tents and their contents to the side of the Meadow within 15 minutes. By camping in Area A, you accept the risk of possible damage to your property in the event of an emergency and will not hold Lark Camp or the Mendocino Woodlands Camp Association, emergency responders, or good Samaritans responsible.
GUARDIANS AND MINORS
Minors (anyone under 18) must attend Lark Camp with a parent or guardian who is at least 21 years old. Special paperwork is required for minors who attend with a guardian rather than a parent or legal guardian (contact email@example.com for more information). It must be filled out by the parent, guardian, and minor and returned to Lark Camp by July 1, or the minor’s registration will be canceled with no refund.
CODE OF CONDUCT, DRUGS & ALCOHOL
Anyone who attends Lark Camp must abide by our Code of Conduct as published here: Lark Camp Code Of Conduct
If anyone breaks our Code of Conduct, Lark Camp may take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from camp without warning or refund. If expelled, such a person will be required to pack up and leave camp immediately, and in the meantime, they may be monitored by Lark Camp staff.
If you wish to report an incident after camp, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org